Entertainer Rolf Harris will be released from prison after being granted bail in the United Kingdom.
The 87-year-old is on trial at Southwark Crown Court facing four indecent assault charges relating to three teenage girls between 1970 and 1980.
Harris has been appearing in court by video link from prison where he has been serving time for earlier convictions.
The jury has been told Harris is due for release on Friday and his application for bail to his ongoing trial had been approved.
The case is being heard before Judge Deborah Taylor and a jury of seven women and five men.
Justice Taylor said Harris would attend the remainder of the two-week trial in prison.
He has been watching trial proceedings via video link from the prison after receiving permission to so because of his age.