With only 36 sleeps till Christmas, the City of Perth is boasting it’s Christmas Lights Trail again throughout the CBD, with 18 stunning light installations and exciting decorations to get city-goers into the Christmas spirit.
Some highlights include:
– Murray Street Mall City of Perth Christmas Tree, towering at 12 metres tall.
– Raine Square Tinsel Tunnel, glamorous, sparkly, and fabulous location for an instagram photo.
– Kings Square (King Street) Santa’s Secret Elves, showing a glimpse of what happens behind closed workshop doors in King Square’s very own headquarters.
– Kings Square (Telethon Avenue) Christmas Constellation, made up over 20,000 festive pixels.
– Perth Cultural Centre Santa’s Magical Castle, created with over 100,000 twinkling lights, walk through the illuminated castle for a true festive experience.
– Council House Hoppy Christmas, giant illuminated kangaroos laze around the lawn, in real Australia Christmas celebration.
– Yagan Square Life Line Christmas Tree, enchantingly decorated with over 46,000 lights, and Santa Train welcomes all aboard for a dazzling display.